水梦家园1 发表于 2018-4-20 15:13:29

深爱着的五部宫崎骏动画电影

宫崎骏,是一位被人们誉为“大师”的电影天才。他笔下的作品画风干净明亮,人物性格的刻画又极其细腻——小女孩娇憨的性格,恋人之间偷偷的嫉妒,老人家们看透人生的大彻大悟……宫崎骏曾说,想要让大家看到更多的美好,“这个世界值得我们活下去”。
  看宫崎骏的电影,总能体会到不同层次的感受;我们既能在动画里找到那份童年时独特的纯真,又可以在电影中的种种细节与台词中,品味出宫崎骏先生想要表达的梦想、环保、生存、和平主义、女权运动等令人惊叹的深刻思想。
  在今天的文章中,新东方英语学习东方君综合了很多外媒对宫崎骏先生的电影的排行榜单,汇总了五部“最值得一看”的宫崎骏经典动画电影。
  是时候计划一下——周末窝在房间,你最想看的是哪部呢?
  No.1幽灵公主
  — Princess Mononoke (1997年)—
  日本历史上获利最丰的一部影片
  影片不拘泥于人类对环境的破坏,而是从人与自然之间无从化解的天然矛盾出发,通过人类自身的生存角度,探寻人类与自然是否能够真正实现和谐共存这一终极命题。
  Princess Mononoke was Ghibli's (1) most expensive movie, and went on to become Japan's biggest-ever grossing (2) picture. Following a young warrior mortally cursed by a diseased boar (3)-demon, it takes us deep into Japan's primeval forest, as its gods of nature resist humanity's industrial progress.
  《幽灵公主》是吉卜力动画工作室耗资最多的一部电影,继而成为日本历史上获利最丰的一部影片。影片从一位年轻的勇士受到一个患病的野猪神的诅咒而性命难保开始,接着将我们带到日本的原始森林深处,因为那里的自然之神抗拒人类的工业进步。
  Arguably (4) unsuitable for Ghibli's younger audience, it features brutal combat scenes and monstrous mutations (5), entwining (6) the theme of aborted (7) innocence with its overt (8) environmental concerns.
  由于这部影片包含残酷的打斗场面和恐怖的突变过程,并将失落的纯真这一主题与对环境问题的公开关注紧密结合,因此,影片可能并不适合吉卜力较为年幼的观众。
  No.2 龙猫
  —My Neighbor Totoro(1988)—
  宫崎骏本人最满意的作品
  电影描写的是日本在经济高度发展之前,在一个想象的国度中存在的大自然;那是个只有孩子才能看见的不可思议世界。
  Considered Miyazaki's masterpiece, and certainly his best-loved work, its big-grinned forest-spirit star forms the basis of a huge merchandising(9) empire in Japan. An intimate family tale set during one summer in 1950s rural Japan, it boasts(10) astonishing attention to detail and delicate characterization of two young sisters, Mei and Satsuki, who have moved with their father to a new house while their mother is away in hospital (Miyazaki's own mother suffered from spinal tuberculosis(11)). Few films better capture(12) the joyful power of unfettered(13) childhood imagination.
  《龙猫》被看作是宫崎骏的杰作,当然也是他本人最钟爱的作品。影片的主角——那位咧嘴大笑的森林精灵——为日本庞大的文化衍生品帝国的形成奠定了基础。影片故事发生在20世纪50年代的一个夏天,围绕日本乡下一个相亲相爱的家庭展开。令影片引以为傲的是,影片对细节的关注令人惊异,对年幼的两姐妹小梅和小月的性格刻画得细致入微。小梅和小月在妈妈生病住院期间与爸爸一起搬进了一所新房子(宫崎骏的妈妈曾身患脊柱结核)。《龙猫》成功展现了童年时代无拘无束的想象力所带来的快乐力量,在这一点上,几乎没有其他电影能够与之相媲美。
  No.3千与千寻
  —Spirited Away —
  一次寻找自我的孤独旅程
  如果爸爸妈妈变成了猪猡,你会不顾一切地救他们吗?答案是肯定的。而在这个旅程中,我们将一路寻找,一路成长。
  Sixteen years after the foundation of Ghibli, Miyazaki finally found success in the West. Heaped(14) with critical praise and also an Oscar, his colorful tale of a sulky(15) girl named Chihiro trapped in a world of spirits, demons and gods after her parents are turned into pigs proved pleasantly flummoxing(16) to its Western audience. It takes a sudden twist of direction midway through, shifting focus from Chihiro to hungry ghost No-Face, then sending the girl on a mission to save boy Aku rather than freeing her parents.
  在吉卜力动画工作室成立16年之后,宫崎骏终于在西方获得了成功。他这部生动有趣的电影不仅广受赞誉,还赢得了奥斯卡金像奖。影片中,一个闷闷不乐的女孩千寻的父母被变成了猪猡,随后,千寻被困在了一个充斥着幽灵、恶魔和鬼神的世界。这样的情节虽然令西方观众大惑不解,但却博得了他们的喜爱。影片故事进行到一半时突然发生了转折,将焦点从千寻转到了饿鬼无脸人身上;接下来,影片又给千寻安排了一个重要任务——不是去解救她的父母,而是去拯救男孩小白(编注:小白是一条小白龙,可以变成人形)。
  宫崎骏说:
  “There were girls I'd known since they'd been babies. They were daughters of my friend. And they grew to be 10 and 12 and I said, 'I can distance myself from them now, they're going to blossom into women and I don't have to play uncle anymore.' And I was wondering how they would live from now on, and I thought of Spirited Away as a gift to those girls.”
  “有一些女孩是我看着长大的。她们是我朋友的女儿。当她们长大,成为10岁、12岁的姑娘时,我说:‘现在我可以跟她们保持距离了,她们将要成长为女人,而我也不需要再扮演叔叔的角色了。’我不知道她们从现在起会如何生活下去,于是就想到把《千与千寻》这部动画作为礼物送给她们。”
  No.4风之谷
  —Nausica? of the Valley of the Wind —
  一部充满想象的英雄史诗
  这部影片的女主有着我们所向往的所有品质:温柔而坚韧、勇敢又机智。在这个虚构出的完整的世界中,她展示了我们现实生活中需要的人文关怀,以及人与自然和谐相处的环保主义。
  Based on Miyazaki's own complex manga (which he didn't finish until 1994), Nausicaa is a remark able work, set in a post-apocalyptic (17) world swathed (18) in poisonous gas, the quarrelling remnants (19) of humanity sharing the earth with giant insectoids (20). It's eerily (21) beautiful, with a powerful, young female lead character—now a Miyazaki mainstay (22)—and is not the last of his films to resound with a clear environmental message (the mercury-pollution of Minamata Bay(23) wash is main inspiration).
  《风之谷》改编自宫崎骏创作的一部情节复杂的同名漫画(该漫画直到1994年才完结),是一部非常出色的作品。影片将背景设在一个被灾难洗劫后的世界,那里毒气弥漫,残存的人类争吵不休,与巨型虫类共享着地球。影片透着一种怪异的美感,其主角是一位能力非凡的少女(如今这已成为宫崎骏电影的一个主要特色)。宫崎骏的多部动画电影都体现了鲜明的环保主题,《风之谷》便是其中一部(发生在水俣湾的汞污染事件是宫崎骏创作《风之谷》的主要灵感来源)。
  No.5魔女宅急便
  —Kiki's Delivery Service—
  她就是我们青春期时的样子啊!
  《魔女宅急便》讲述的是魔法少女琪琪离开家进行独立修行的经历。这部电影描绘出日本一般青春期女孩在希望独立与自力更生所面临的困境。
  While being raised by loving parents who support her independence, Kiki is faced with problems common in adolescence such as finding a job, seeking acceptance, and taking care of herself.
  Kiki's loss of her ability to fly is also the subject of discussion. It is considered the worst crisis Kiki has to face during the film. The loss of flight reflects the harm dealt to Kiki by her own self-doubts. In essence, the experience demonstrates that such vulnerability can help one learn valuable lessons and better understand oneself.
  Kiki(琪琪)虽然是由支持她的慈爱的父母抚养长大,但她却仍然面临着青春期常见的问题,比如找工作、寻求别人的接纳,还有自立等。
  在影片中,Kiki失去飞行能力也是讨论的主题,因为这是作为魔女最大的危机。飞行能力的丧失这个情节中,自我怀疑与否定对琪琪造成了很大的伤害。然而从本质上讲,经验表明,这种伤害可以帮助人们学到宝贵的一课,从而更好地了解自己。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 深爱着的五部宫崎骏动画电影